Your 85 year old father calls his creation the Cat Hotel.
The structure he has created may be outside in his Quonset, but no pet owner who has ever considered an investment is cat insurance cost has ever cared more for their animals than your father. On the hottest of days, he makes several trips to the Cat Hotel with cold towels so his two feline friends can cool themselves off if they want. Although the two male neutered cats are free to wander the large metal structure and farm beyond the Cat Hotel, they are always waiting for their breakfast food each morning. And while the hot days include cold towels, the cold days include a bowl of warm milk every morning.
Your dad has never been a fancy pet owner, but there are few felines who lead a better life than those who reside at the three story cat hotel.
All Kinds of Owners Consider Dog and Cat Insurance Costs as Well as Pet Wellness Plans
Whether you are a fan of canines, felines, or both, you have likely experienced both the joy and the sadness involved in being a pet owner. In some situations, committing to dog or cat insurance costs can help a pet owner be more prepared for the unexpected. From the pet owners who make no social media posts except videos of their goofy, crazy dogs running up and down the hall like crazy doing their funny, gremlin growl right until the time that they notice you are recording, to the owners who spend money on professional pet portraits to post, dogs and and cats are a part of the family. And whether your pooch spends most of his life inside or your cat lives in a self created Cat Hotel, it makes sense to do what you can to make sure that you can afford to keep your pet happy and healthy.
Finding the best animal care is important to many owners. From making sure that you are providing the healthiest meals to making sure that you are accommodating the needs of older dogs and cats, pet ownership comes with some inherent responsibilities. Some owners even go so far as to check out dog and cat insurance costs. What do you do to make sure that your pet is well cared for:
- Parents of children do have any thing on some pet owners.
- Responsible pet owners, in fact, often treat their cats and dogs as well as new parents treat their new infants. From making sure that pets have televisions on during the day to taking their dogs for healthy walks two to three times a day, many pet owners make sure that their pets are more than pampered.
- Estimates indicate that 84% of U.S. cats are neutered or spayed.
- The U.S. spends an average or $12.56 billion a year on pet supplies and over-the-counter medicine.
- The U.S. spends an average of $20.46 billion a year on pet food.
- Yearly spending on vet care each year is $13.59 billion.
- Pet insurance plans vary from carrier to carrier so it is important to ask questions about what is covered and what is not.
- Average amounts of time that cats sleep a day can be as much as 16 hours.
- Many pet owners have a preference to either cats or dogs, but some people are fond of both.
- Pets are often obtained from acquaintances and family members, although 28% of dogs are purchased from breeders, and 29% of cats and dogs are adopted from shelters and rescues. This information indicates that many family, friends, breeders and local shelters are concerned about the welfare of these animals when they go to a new owner.
- Estimates indicate that 37% to 47% of all households in the U.S. have a dog.
- Research indicates that there are as many as 60 million feral cats in the U.S.
- Every pet owner has a standard of care that they expect for their pet. In some cases, pet insurance can help owners achieve that standard.
- Dogs are often used as therapy pets on college campuses during finals.
People who have PRETTY PAMPERED pets know the importance of healthy food and exercise, as well as making sure that their animals visit their veterinarians on a regular basis.