One of the great benefits to having pets, and especially dogs when you live in a city, is that they need exercise or they become destructive.
The tow must that you are have are always ready to go outside and they have been a great way to keep walking a daily activity. Even when you do not feel like moving, and especially when you have not moved much during the day, a brisk walk with the dogs is just the fix. It elevates your mood, increases all good things physically, and is great for the dogs. And these are all factors that are important to living well.
If for no other reason than you need to be more active, a furry child or two has been he perfect decision to help push you out the door several times a day, every single day!
The Caring and Keeping of Pets Requires a Commitment to Routines
In addition to all of the joy that a pet brings to individuals, couples, and families, it is important to realize that owning a pet requires active participation. From helping a dog get the daily exercise required to keep a pet healthy, it is also important to make sure that a pet is fed healthy food and visits for professional grooming services are regularly made. And in the addition to physical needs of caring for a bed, it is important to make sure that your animals are also emotionally and socially cared for. Did you know, for instance, that A recent study investigating social play in adult, group-housed dogs at a boarding kennel found that of 343 social-play bouts, all but one were in nature dyadic. This means that they involve an important interaction between two animals. Just as humans are social animals, so are dogs. With the help of the a regular schedule, in fact, most pet owners can make sure that they are giving their animals what they need.
With an increasing number of people who own pets, of course, it should come as no surprise that there are many kinds of consumer services that are targeted at these folks and their furry friends. From professional grooming services to specialized puppy care and various kinds of gourmet pet foods, there are many ways that you can make sure that you are pampering your pet. And whether you are looking at options for boarding for dogs while you are away on vacation or you are searching for professional grooming services that will come to your home, many pet owners are willing to make substantial investments to care for the bets that they love.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about professional grooming services and the other ways that pet owners invest in their favorite animals:
- Most veterinarians agree that an ideal ratio for handler-to-dogs is 1:10, or 1:15 at the biggest end.
- People are working longer hours and are working farther from home than they have before and these are the two reasons that the need for pet day care centers arises from these two central facts. The pandemic, of course, has shifted some of these numbers about the percentage of people who are now working from home, so doggy day cares are working to provide different kinds of services.
- It should come as no surprise that any puppy that is eight to 12 weeks old needs four meals a day,
- A facility should have no less than 1500 square feet for just one group of 15 dogs in a play group. For this reason, it is important to ask plenty of questions when you are selecting a puppy day care for your pet.
- The latest behavioral research indicates that a typical dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler.
- 45% of U.S. dogs sleep in their owner’s bed. Are you one of these pet owners who shares a sleeping space with your pets?
- The mere fact that as many as 36.5% of all U.S. households have a dog means that these pets are a part of our lives as well as the nation’s economy.
- The latest marketing and economic research indicates that across the U.S. and Canada there are approximately 9,000 boarding kennels offering their services